Equipment & Lab Engineer
On-site / Full-time
Are you ready to take up technical challenges in a dynamic, high-tech and interdisciplinary environment? Do you want to be part of a fast growing team and help to shape the future of our technology and our company? Then please send us your application! To strengthen our engineering team, we are looking for an Equipment & Lab Engineer.
In this role you will first learn to understand the working of the equipment of SparkNano. Then you will be responsible for the lab equipment of SparkNano and if needed also to build and/or repair this. Further you will support the installation and servicing of Spark Nano’s equipment at customer site close by. This will be done for a limited amount of your time only < 20%. As you will be the first on this job at SparkNano, you have the opportunity to set-up the job and service way of working according your experience as well.
THE TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Maintaining the deposition tools in SparkNano’s lab
- Manage the lab of SparkNano
- Arranging pre acceptance of tools at SparkNano or its system supplier
- Arranging installation up to acceptance testing and sign-off at customer site
- Defining spare parts required for tool maintenance from a service perspective
- Providing feedback on design related to serviceability but also issues to engineering for improvement
- Supporting in commercial activities and customer interactions
- Provide input for and/or arrange a proper set-up of the service organization
WHY WORK FOR US
In this challenging role, you get the opportunity to travel the world (up to 20%), supporting our customers in their operations in the energy transition. We offer flexibility in shaping the role as needed and fitting your skills. Next to that, you will get:
- A good salary depending on your background and knowledge;
- 25 holidays per year;
- Commuting allowance €0,21 per km;
- Laptop and phone;
- Hybrid working flexibility;
- Participate in our pension scheme;
- A chance to join a young, dynamic and growing team where you get the possibility to develop yourself;
- A Thursday afternoon drink and great coffee!
EQUIPMENT & LAB ENGINEER JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
Relevant technical education at vocational or a MBO or bachelor level (mechanical, electrical or other), combined with at least 2 years’ experience in a comparable role. You will recognize in yourself:
- A hands-on mentality, independent, pro-active, solution driven and eager to learn.
- Experience in assembly or testing of high tech equipment is an advantage.
- Being able to build good relations with customers.
- Flexibility and ability to cope with the dynamics of a start-up environment.
SparkNano is a nanotechnology revolution for a green energy future. SparkNano’s unique and patented technology makes it possible to significantly reduce the use of scarce materials in electrolysis (think of materials such as Iridium and Platinum) as used for green hydrogen production. Also, our technology can be used to improve the performance and stability of the next generation of batteries and solar cells.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us on +31 6 3061 5028. If you want to apply, then please send your application to: Huib Heezen email@example.com.