Our CTO, Paul Poodt will be representing SparkNano at the Dutch Innovation Mission Battery Technology to Germany 2022 starts in Ulm, Baden-Wurttemberg, and moves from there to Karlsruhe, Aachen, and Münster this week.
During the four-day visit, he will discuss and explore how SparkNano’s Spatial ALD technology can benefit the research, development, and mass production of the next generation of batteries.
The mission that is supported by the EEN_Enterprise Europe Networkand the European Commission aims to bring together battery technology experts from Germany and the Netherlands to meet companies and knowledge institutes, hear about their newest developments and discuss topics focusing on:
- Sustainability of batteries, including material efficiency and recycling
- Digitising battery production
- Test and certification methods
- Development and production of next-generation batteries and
- Battery management systems
- Areas of application can be both stationary and mobile.